5 Reasons to Bike Park City this Fall
Autumn in Park City, Utah. When the temperatures cool, the town begins to stir, and the mountain biking trails just keep getting better. While Park City is known for its two world class ski resorts and abundant nightlife, you’ll be remembering the pristine bike trails you left behind in the dust. Here are the top 5 reasons to bike Park City this fall.
1. Park City was named IMBA’s first gold-level Ride Center in the world. With over 450 miles of bike trails, there’s something here for everyone. Take a crack at Deer Valley Resort’s famous Tidal Wave flow trail or opt for the breathtaking Wasatch Crest Trail.
2. Fall is the perfect time to discover Park City via bike due to the fall foliage. With the turning of the oak and aspen tress, blurs of yellow and red dance along the mountain bike trails. Who thought Park City could get any more beautiful?
3. No one knows how to après-bike like Park City does. Outside Magazine named Park City the “Best Town Ever” in 2013 and we’re pretty sure it has to do with our unrivaled Main Street. Ride all day at Park City Mountain Resort and finish off with a flight of whiskey from High West Distillery. Bike-in/bike-out is the new ski-in/ski-out.
4. Mud season. Yes that’s really a reason. The off-season, as the locals lovingly refer to as mud season, means less people on the trails and more room for you. Enjoy the Mid-Mountain Trail like never before without the crowds or the rush.
5. Our Fall Colors Tour makes biking the autumn in Park City easier than ever before! Jans.com, Park City Lodging, Inc., and White Pine Touring have combined forces to create an incredible Fall Colors Touring package. First, choose your Fall Colors Tour provided by the pros at White Pine Touring. Second, find your home away from home with Park City Lodging, Inc. To complete your reservation please call our destination specialists at (855.277.6708). We will record the necessary information that White Pine Touring will need to set you up before your Fall Colors Tour.
Don’t miss your chance to see Park City in its most colorful state. Book our Fall Colors Tour today and ride among the foliage tomorrow.
The post 5 Reasons to Bike Park City this Fall appeared first on Park City Lodging.
Published on Monday, August 15, 2016