Ways to Practice your Social Distancing Park City Style
As we become accustomed to our new normal including social distancing, a few of our great Park City Lodging partners are offering some fun and unique ways to practice your social distancing.
- Check out All Seasons Adventures, they can help you plan an hour, afternoon, or day of adventure with your family.
- Rent a bike from Jans and explore the town and trails.
- The Paint Mixer is offering private lessons. They offer To-go Kits accompanied by a YouTube tutorial as well as Postcard Kits of local Park City images and landmarks. A great way to keep kids and adults entertained.
- Looking to eat out by staying in? Here is a list of curbside dining options.
- Hit the trails on foot! Locals tip: Kids and kids at heart can walk to the Music Garden just south of the skate park in City Park for some fun.
- Take a complimentary online yoga class from our friends at Enlighten Wellness.
We will continue to update, so check back for new ideas to practice your social distancing.
The post Ways to Practice your Social Distancing Park City Style appeared first on Park City Lodging.
Published on Thursday, March 19, 2020