To stay up to date with what is happening with COVID-19 in Summit County, visit: https://summitcountyhealth.org/coronavirus/
Park City Lodging is taking multiple precautions to ensure you and your loved ones feel safe when staying with us. Watch our COVID Safety video for more information.
A 40% deposit will be charged at the time of booking and the remaining balance will be automatically charged 45 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made 45 days prior to arrival forfeit $300 or your deposit if a lesser amount, between 44-30 days forfeit deposit, and within 29 days forfeit the full amount. There are no refunds for late arrivals or early departures. A 24-hour complimentary cancellation window allows you to cancel your reservation without penalty once a deposit is received. (Confirmation emails will be sent out immediately after payments are processed.)
Please inquire about Trip Insurance.
Property Cleaning Standards
Your property is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using CDC approved disinfectants and cleaners.
- Adoption of strict cleaning protocols with hospital grade and CDC approved disinfectants
- Use of electrostatic disinfectant sprayer
- All laundry is processed in-house in our commercial laundry facility, maintaining quality assurance and cleaning guidelines
- Use of face masks and gloves at all times
- Paying extra attention to all high touch surfaces and high traffic area
- Ongoing sanitation practices with the use of disposable gloves and disinfectant spray
- Hand sanitizer in all vehicles
Guest Check-in Procedures
- Direct to property check in with remote registration and electronic locks
- Staff is directed not to enter any occupied property unless it is an emergency