CHECK-IN: 4:00 PM
You will receive a confirmation email prior to your arrival with directions to our offices. Check-in locations are dependent upon your property location. Early check-in’s may be available if the property is ready for occupancy and you have arranged this with our front desk. A signed credit card imprint and an official issued government ID are required at check-in. The imprint is to be used as a security deposit for long distance telephone calls, lost keys, and excessive cleaning or damage. We accept most credit cards. If a credit card is not available, a $1000 cash deposit is required and will be held for 45 days after departure. Only guests whose names are on the reservation will be permitted to check in.
CHECK-OUT: 10:00 AM
Please secure the property upon your departure and return keys and garage door openers to your check-in location. Late check-outs must be approved in advance. A late check-out fee may apply.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT POLICY
An initial deposit of two nights’ lodging is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. The full balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. Reservations made within 45 days of arrival require full payment at the time of booking. A $25 fee will be charged for any changes to the booking after a reservation is made. All reservations are subject to Resort Fees and Lodging Taxes.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellations prior to 45 days of arrival forfeit a $200 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made 45-30 days prior to arrival forfeit two nights lodging.
- No refunds will be given on cancellations within 30 days of arrival, for late arrivals or early departures.
- Partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of bad weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend you obtain travel insurance. Ask your destination specialist for details.
CSA Travel Protection Coverage is available with your reservation. CSA Travel Protection reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances. We strongly recommend you obtain travel insurance. If not purchased, we require that you acknowledge having read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to obtain travel insurance on behalf of all occupants.
MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS
Three to ten nights are required depending on the property and dates requested. Other restrictions may apply.
SMOKING & PET POLICY
All properties are non smoking. We apologize but pets are NOT allowed at any Park City Lodging, Inc. properties.
- All stays of 6 nights or more will receive a complimentary mid-week clean (winter only.) Summer guests may request housekeeping for an additional fee.
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is provided for select properties and is available to guests staying in properties that do not include daily service for an additional charge.
- We provide linens, soaps and paper supplies. Used towels will be replaced during your midweek clean. You may request additional towels through our front desk.
- No requested cleans will be scheduled on Sundays or Holidays.
- Monthly rentals will not receive housekeeping included in the rate.
- Cribs and rollaway beds are available for an additional charge.
LODGING RECLOCATION POLICY
Each reservation is placed in a privately owned home or condominium. Park City Lodging, Inc. is limited in our ability to change lodging assignments once a deposit has been received for a specific property. In some situations, maintenance and other unforeseen circumstances may demand relocation to an alternate and comparable property. We can not guarantee specific properties.
LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE CALLS
All long distance calls must be made with a calling card or collect. Most properties have a long distance block, but any long distance charges incurred during a guests stay will be charged to the guest at the cost of the call plus $5 per call including directory assistance.
Park City Lodging, Inc. will not be held liable for articles left in the unit after departure. Unclaimed items will be discarded after 30 days.
COMPLIMENTARY INTERNET SERVICE
- If you are experiencing problems with the Internet connection in a rental property, please contact our office during business hours and we will do our best to assist you.
- Many of the properties that we represent have wireless high speed Internet service or Wi-Fi. We make every effort to ensure that the Internet is functioning properly prior to your arrival, however we make no representations or guarantees that the Internet will work all of the time. If the Internet is not working properly, we will make all efforts to restore the connection but cannot make any guarantees as the service is provided by an outside entity. If there is a technical problem that can not be solved, Park City Lodging, Inc. will not be responsible for any Internet service provider or any other technical problem. Furthermore, Park City Lodging, Inc. will not refund you any money if there is any type of problem with the Internet service.
Many private hot tubs are deactivated in the summer. There may be fees associated with summer hot tub usage. Please check with your destination specialist for the specifics about your property.
***All rates and descriptions are subject to change without notice.