As we become accustomed to our new normal including social distancing, a few of our great Park City Lodging partners are offering some fun and unique ways to practice your social distancing.
- Check out All Seasons Adventures, they can help you plan an hour, afternoon, or day of adventure with your family.
- Rent a bike from Jans and explore the town and trails.
- The Paint Mixer is offering private lessons. They offer To-go Kits accompanied by a YouTube tutorial as well as Postcard Kits of local Park City images and landmarks. A great way to keep kids and adults entertained.
- Looking to eat out by staying in? Here is a list of curbside dining options.
- Hit the trails on foot! Locals tip: Kids and kids at heart can walk to the Music Garden just south of the skate park in City Park for some fun.
- Take a complimentary online yoga class from our friends at Enlighten Wellness.
We will continue to update, so check back for new ideas to practice your social distancing.