There’s always a party in Park City, and New Year’s Eve is no exception. With great skiing, outstanding restaurants and fun activities, Park City is the perfect place to ring in the New Year. Here are our five tips on how to have the perfect Park City New Year’s Eve.
- Breakfast at The Eating Establishment– Nothing starts off your day better than a visit to the Eating Establishment, Park City’s oldest full service restaurant in town. Opened back in 1972 when Park City was just a budding tourist destination, the eatery has established itself as a local institution. While getting toasty by the fire dive into the famous hungry miner, a hearty amount of seasoned potatoes, cheddar cheese, ham, green peppers, sautéed onions, and mushrooms topped with basted eggs and wheat toast. With large portions and small prices the eating establishment is an easy choice. Centrally located near the top of Main Street, it’s easy to move on with the rest of your day.
- Spend the Day Skiing or Riding– With only a handful of hours left in 2015 to ski or ride, make sure you use your time wisely. Locate your favorite runs at either Deer Valley Resort or Park City and stake your claim on your share of powder. If you are up for a challenge and have a pass to Park City Mountain try to ski edge to edge of the new resort. Start from Town Lift, ride the new Quicksilver Gondola, and finish at Super Condor.
- Fireworks at Canyons Village– The New Year’s Eve Celebration at Canyons Village is fun for the entire family! Family-friendly activities include live entertainment, sleigh rides, music and one of the best firework displays in all of Utah. Activities start at 3:00 pm and fireworks at 8:00 pm leaving you more than enough time to boogie over to Main Street for world class dining.
- Dine on Main Street– No Park City New Year’s Eve is complete without dinner on Main Street. With over 100 restaurants and bars lining the bustling street it’s easy to see why Park City is climbing the ranks as a foodie destination. For a festive night out we recommend Zoom, High West Distillery, River Horse, Tupelo, Café Terigo, or Grappa. Many restaurants include preset menus with wine pairings. Make sure to call ahead and make a reservation. If you are a Park City Lodging, Inc. guest and need help making a reservation, call our concierge staff today at 866-966-5713.
- Find a Party on Main Street- Like most years Main Street is the center of the action for New Year’s Eve. Bounce from bar to bar and experience Park City’s nightlife. A handful of bars and clubs sell tickets in advance that include New Years favors, champagne toast and light hors d’oeuvres. Contact our concierge staff for more information and find the perfect place to spend your Park City New Year’s Eve. Call 866-966-5713.
As you plan your Park City New Year’s Eve, visit ParkCityLodging.com to find the perfect place to stay. We have options available at both resorts and in the Main Street area. We look forward to having you join us for a fun Park City New Year’s Eve celebration!