You’ve heard of the three amazing ski and snowboard resorts, but did you know that there are tons of things to do in Park City other than hitting the slopes? From world-class dining, to a snowmobile adventure, to a relaxing massage, our mountain utopia truly offers something for everyone.
Park City Shopping
No need to pack heavy, Park City has a wide variety of shopping options to fulfill all of your needs. Peruse the many boutiques of Historic Main Street with jewelry made from the silver that drew so many to these mountains or pick up some outdoor gear for your next adventure.
One of our favorite things to do in Park City is visit the Tanger Outlets located just a few miles down the road. With almost 100 of the world’s biggest name brands, including Nike, Calvin Klein, J. Crew and Oakley, great deals abound.
White Pine Touring Nordic Trails and Lessons
Taking a break from the downhill slopes and enjoy some skiing of the cross country variety with White Pines Touring is one of our favorite things to do in Park City. White Pines Touring operates a 20 km+ cross country ski area in the heart of Park City with 3k, 5k and 10k loops that offer something for all level of skiers.
If you’ve never tried cross country skiing before or looking to hone your technique, explore their lesson options which include group lessons as well as private sessions. You’ll be cruising along and enjoying the beautiful vistas before you know it!
Park City Fun Parks
We’re proud to partner with three of Park City’s moat entertaining fun parks. These are especially recommended if you’re looking for things to do in Park City with your children.
- Utah Olympic Park: The site of the bobsled, luge and ski jumping events at the 2002 Winter Olympics, Utah Olympic Park lives on as a legacy of the Games. Relive the memories at the 2002 Olympic Winter Games museum, or make your own memories by taking a ride down the Olympic bobsled course or navigating one of the park’s rope courses.
- Gorgoza Park Tubing: Enjoying lift-served tubing on one of Gorgoza Park’s seven lighted tubing lanes or hop on one of their mini-snowmobiles made for children ages 5-12. Your younger children will love Fort Frosty where kids ages 1-6 can ride on the tube carousel.
- Monkey Mountain: Let your kids unleash their inner monkey at Monkey Mountain, a massive four-tier indoor Playland. Monkey Mountain also features a Soft Play Zone for toddlers and a contemporary Parent’s Lounge with free wifi and a gorgeous view!
There’s plenty of outdoor things to do in Park City beyond the ski slopes. Whether you’re looking for snow-shoeing, dogsledding, snowmobiling or fishing, there’s a place to do it in Park City.
- All Seasons Adventures – Snow-shoeing, dogsledding, cross country skiing, sleigh rides, fly fishing, trap shooting, snowmobiling
- Daniels Summit – Snowmobiling
- JANS – Cross country skiing, snow shoeing
- Summit Meadows Adventures – Snowmobiling
Enjoy a Soothing Massage and Spa Day
Let your muscles recover from skiing with a relaxing massage. We recommend that our guests book a session with Massage Express or the Sanctuary Spa at Mountain Body.
Partake in World Class Dining
Our mountain paradise is a foodie’s delight, and eating well should be at the top of your list of things to do in Park City. With delicious options ranging from five-star fare to casual après-ski, you’ll be able to find a restaurant to fit exactly what you’re looking for.
Now that you know all of the things to do in Park City, let Park City Lodging help you find the perfect accommodations for your trip. We have properties at all three ski resorts as well as in downtown Park City and look forward to having you visit!