Things to do in Park City…Besides Skiing or Snowboarding
Things to do in Park City… Besides Skiing or Snowboarding
Park City is a winter wonderland. While many come to Park City for the “Greatest Snow on Earth,” Park City Lodging understands that not everyone wants to ski or snowboard. We have compiled a list of some our favorite Park City winter activities that aren’t skiing or snowboarding.
1) Snowshoe Tours: Get the heart rate up and enjoy some aerobic exercise. Take in the scenic snowscapes of the backountry. Enjoy the quieter side of Park City’s mountains.
2) Winter Fly Fishing: For the avid angler who wants it all, why not add a day on the fly to your ski vacation? Explore one of Utah’s many blue ribbon fisheries and enjoy the sanctuary of uncrowded banks on a peaceful winter day.
3) Trap Shooting: Just 20 minutes from Park City, enjoy an afternoon of shooting clay pigeons from a rustic trap.
4) Dogsledding: A once in a lifetime experience for the whole family. Learn the ropes of dog sledding, meet the friendly (and furry) sled team, and take in the stunning mountain landscape. Hurry and book today, this highly sought after activity will sell out soon!
5) Sleigh Rides: Complete your mountain vacation with a classic horse-drawn sleigh ride.
6) Snowmobiling: Experience snowmobiling at its best in the Uinta National Forest. Explore on your own or take advantage of a guided tour on an almost unlimited amount of trails and meadows.
Utah Olympic Park was built in 2002 for the Olympics. It is still being used today to train future Olympians. Utah Olympic Park offers year-round adventure. From learning about the Park’s unique Olympic heritage on a guided tour to taking a ride of a lifetime on the Comet Bobsled Ride, Utah Olympic Park offers activities for all.
7) Bobsledding: Experience the thrill of a lifetime in a bobsled on the 2002 Olympics Sliding Track. A professional pilot will take three passengers on a thrilling ride down the track.
8) Ropes Course: Utah Olympic Park offers several ropes courses. Test your abilities across the traverses that include swinging elements, wire, logs, and other problem-solving features. Their advanced course will have participants 55 feet in air!
9) Zip Lining: Ever wondered what it was like to be an Olympic ski jumper? Strap in to the Extreme Zipline and go for an exhilarating ride above the K120 nordic jump. Take a friend or family member and fly alongside. This is one of the steepest ziplines in the world!
10) Treat Yourself: You deserve it! Have a skilled massage therapist come right to you so you can enjoy a relaxing in-room massage. Feeling like you need a little more? Visit “Park City’s Best” spa for a facial, massage, body wrap, and more!
11) The Paint Mixer: The Paint Mixer is the newest venue for art entertainment and wine instruction located on lower Main Street. Bring your friends and family to follow step-by-step instruction to recreate a featured painting. It’s stress-free and absolutely no experience is necessary! Park City Lodging guests enjoy $5 off using code “PCLODGE”
12) Shop ‘Till You Drop:
- Historic Main Street: Main Street hosts over 70 retail stores, ranging from souvenir shops to one-of-a-kind boutiques with the finest apparel from New York, London and European designers. Art galleries, specialty shops, and spas also offer visitors a full range of products.
- Tanger Outlets: Tanger Outlets Park City offers over 70 brand name and designer stores offering the latest fashions at discounted prices! Park City Lodging guests receive a FREE COUPON BOOK, worth over $800 in savings.
13) Gorgoza Tubing Park: Offering seven lift-served tubing lanes; kid-friendly mini-snowmobiles; and the Fort Frosty play area, Gorgoza helps provide family adventures and memories that will last a lifetime.
14) Park City Film Series: Enjoy Park City’s only Art House Theater, presenting the best of independent feature, documentary, world, and local cinema.
Our Concierge Service team would love to help customize your stay here in Park City, Utah. We have partnered with the best in Park City to offer our guests fantastic activities, services and discounts.
From ski rentals and snowshoe tours to grocery delivery and dining reservations, we can help ensure you don’t miss a single exciting moment during your Park City vacation. For more concierge opportunities explore our website or mobile app. With so many possibilities let our experienced concierge team help make your vacation unforgettable!
Email Concierge at [email protected] or call 435-649-6175 for assistance with booking any or all of these great services.
The post Things to do in Park City…Besides Skiing or Snowboarding appeared first on Park City Lodging.
Published on Monday, December 18, 2017