Park City offers the perfect summer get-away for seniors that reside in “warm weather” states. Our moderate temperatures and mountain desert air offer a welcome relief from the blazing days of summer found in many geographies favored by retirees. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
Enjoy your “home away from home” experience by selecting a vacation rental in Park City from among our inventory of 175 professionally managed properties. Choose from locations right on historic Main Street or tucked away at one of our three resort locations ~ Deer Valley, Park City Mountain or Canyons. Whether you prefer a condominium complex with amenities like pools and saunas, or a townhome with a private hot tub, our destination specialists can create a memorable mountain vacation just for you! Park City Lodging, Inc. has been in business for over 30 years and was voted “Best in Park City” by the People’s Choice awards. Call today at the number above or email: email@example.com.
Park City offers an array of summer activities to entertain you during your vacation:
- Enjoy senior discounts at world class golf courses with breathtaking mountain views
- Try kayaking on the Jordanelle Reservoir or fly-fishing on the Provo River
- Hike or bike the multi-use trails that meander throughout our town
- There’s plenty of shopping, including boutiques and the Tanger Outlets
- Enjoy a dine-around on historic Main Street, try a cooking class or attend some culinary events
- Make new friends during several weekly, free, summer concerts
- Tour the Park City Museum or the FREE Olympic ski museum at the Utah Olympic Park
- Click here for a full list of Summer Activities you can enjoy during your Park City vacation
Visitor’s Bureau Activities
- Senior Packet – Stop by the Visitor’s Bureau for a useful information and special discounts for seniors. Located at 1794 Olympic Parkway or 528 Main Street or 1850 Sidewinder Drive.
- Summer Senior Picnic – the Visitor’s Bureau will host a picnic for summer seniors in City Park. Enjoy mingling, dining and activities with your peers look for more information closer to July.