To stay up to date with what is happening with COVID-19 in Summit County, visit: https://summitcountyhealth.org/coronavirus/
Park City Lodging is offering all new guest reservations the option to cancel without penalty through June 30, 2020. Reservations must be booked directly through our website or by calling: 833-505-8099
- Adoption of strict cleaning protocols with hospital grade and CDC approved disinfectants
- Use of electrostatic disinfectant sprayer
- All laundry is processed in-house in our commercial laundry facility, maintaining quality assurance and cleaning guidelines
- Use of face masks and gloves at all times
- Paying extra attention to all high touch surfaces and high traffic areas
- Staggered shifts, no more than one maintenance tech is working/in the office at a time
- Ongoing sanitation practices with the use of disposable gloves and disinfectant spray
- Hand sanitizer in all vehicles
Guest Check-in Procedures
- Direct to property check in with remote registration and electronic locks
- Staff is directed not to enter any occupied property unless it is an emergency
- Properties will be left vacant for at least 24 hours prior to cleaning after each guest departure
Update May 22, 2020:
Summit County has moved into the Yellow Phase. Please note that certain properties’ common areas, including common pools, hot tubs, saunas, gyms, and restrooms are currently closed due to COVID-19 regulations. This does not affect private hot tubs. Please reach out to our reservation team for specific property questions.
UPDATE: APRIL 23, 2020
President and Founder Rhonda Sideris participated in an interview on KPCW to discuss the current state of vacation rentals in Park City as highlighting our cleaning standards and generous homeowners with their recent contributions of housing to the community. Listen here.
UPDATE: MARCH 30, 2020
Dear Park City Lodging Family,
The Summit County Health Department has issued a stay at home order that applies to all of Summit County. The Health Department has deemed property managers as an essential service under the order as we protect the health and safety of our properties. With this designation, Park City Lodging will continue to operate with minimal staff to ensure the needs of our homeowners are being met during this unprecedented situation.
I want to assure you that Park City Lodging has been practicing strict social distancing, accelerated hygiene, and thorough sanitation measures from the beginning. We have limited staff at our office, with most staff working remotely.
We are still here and able to provide services as needed so please feel free to reach out with any needs, questions, or concerns. There will be someone in the office M-F from 9-4. The best number to call during office hours is 435-649-6175 for general questions.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in Park City Lodging. We all rise to the occasion when it is time. With so much going on in the world right now, we want you to worry about what’s important: the health and happiness of yourself and those you love.
President and Founder
COVID-19 Relief Efforts
While Park City Lodging is in the property management and vacation rental industry, one of our true passions is giving back to our community. As our industry experiences one of the most significant losses in history, we have shifted our attention to what we can do to help. Thanks to the incredible generosity of a few of our homeowners, Park City Lodging is able to provide housing to healthcare workers, emergency responders, and those affected by domestic violence during this challenging time.
Our hope is that these small acts of support will lessen the burden for our neighbors as we fight this together.
Aside from providing housing for isolation and safety purposes, Park City Lodging has joined the national coalition of Goggles for Docs to get new or used ski goggles into the hands of healthcare workers who currently have no eye protection as they treat COVID-19 patients. To date, we have collected over 30 pairs of goggles from our drop off location and collected and distributed over 24,000 goggles nation-wide.