Family Getaway Itinerary
It’s no secret that town is a little quieter these days, and all the better to enjoy the best of Park City without the crowds. There is plenty of fun to be had for a family of any size! All Seasons Grocery will deliver groceries to your rental property before your arrival so you don’t have to stress about stocking the property with snacks!
- Arrive in beautiful Park City! Start your vacation the second you arrive with our direct-to-property check in and electronic locks, no need to pick up a key or stop by a front desk.
- Enjoy a nice stroll right out your front door to stretch those travel legs. With over 400 miles of trails in Park City, our team can help you find all the best and most accessible trails right from your property.
- When you get back, call Park City’s oldest pizza parlor, Red Banjo Pizza for easy and delicious dinner delivery to enjoy.
- Spend the evening with a paint from home kit from the Paint Mixer, complete with video instruction, or opt for their Utah themed postcard and painting set. Park City Lodging guests enjoy 15% creativity to go kits using code: PCLODGING.
- Take advantage of an easy breakfast at home or swing by Harvest for some of Park City’s best breakfast take out.
- Head out for your family rafting adventure on the beautiful Weber River with the professional guides at All Seasons Adventures. They have developed strict protocols for all activities to ensure you and your family are safe while having fun. Another great option is to check out the miles and miles of trails Park City offers on a bike. Bike rentals are available at Jans.
- On your way back into town stop at Bill White Farms to pick up your pre-ordered farm stand goodies for dinner back at home.
- After some needed showers and relaxation, set up the kitchen for a cook-off challenge. Get the whole family involved in your farm to table dinner!
- Before nodding off to bed, we would be remiss not to remind you to gaze at the night sky. There is hardly any light pollution in Park City and the stars never seem to disappoint.
- Just because it’s your last day in Park City, doesn’t mean your vacation has to end just yet. Be sure to pack everybody a lunch before departing or stop by Riverhorse Provisions at the top of Main Street for lunches to go.
- Pickle Ball courts are open at the The Park City Municipal Athletic & Recreation Center (aka The MARC) and families are allowed to play together and rent equipment that will be sanitized before and after you use it. Just call before heading that way to make sure space and equipment is available.
- Take your packed lunch to City Park and enjoy one of the many pavilion covered picnic tables before hitting the road.