Couples Getaway Itinerary
Let’s be honest, with everything going on in the world, you and your special loved one deserve a weekend getaway. Whether you need to enjoy some time away from the kids, are recently married and ready to celebrate, or just need a change of scenery, Park City Lodging has you covered.
First things first: food. Why brave the grocery store when you can have your groceries delivered directly to your property? Simply place your online order with All Seasons Grocery using their easy to navigate grocery list. They will do all the shopping and delivery- they can even leave them on the porch for a contact-free delivery.
- Arrive in beautiful Park City! Start your vacation the second you arrive with our direct-to-property check in and electronic locks, no need to pick up a key or stop by a front desk.
- After settling in, enjoy a stroll along Historic Main Street. Pick up dinner along the way at some of the area’s best restaurants offering curbside pickup. Check out Riverhorse Provisions for great take out options as well as a market for stocking up on picnic snacks or treat yourself to sushi take out at Flying Sumo.
- Next stop is Old Town Cellars for a bottle of wine (or two!) on your way back down to the property. They are open daily starting at 2p for curbside pick up.
- Park City Film Series is streaming different movies each week. Settle in for the night after enjoying your dinner and get cozy!
- Enjoy breakfast from your grocery order goods after a morning of sleeping in, this is a vacation after all!
- Pack a snack and lunch then head to the trails right outside your door! Park City offers over 400 miles of hiking and biking trails. Be sure to check out the Mountain Trails Foundation for an interactive trail map of the area. Keep your eyes peeled for red tailed hawks, sandhill cranes, fox, moose, and more! Need a little more direction? Treat yourself to a guided hike with All Season’s Adventures, their team of professional guides will find you the perfect route and offer their field expertise in spotting wildlife and uncovering the rich mining history of the area. They have extensive protocols in place to maintain social distancing and keep their clients safe and having fun.
- Hop in your car for the stunning drive up to Sundance Mountain Resort, about 40 minutes away, to enjoy dinner with a spectacular view. The Sundance Car café offers menu items from their world-famous restaurants, delivered directly to your car. Be sure to make a reservation in advance. We really enjoyed the Buffalo fried chicken sandwich, mac n’ cheese, and the Brussels sprouts.
- Before heading home, rent some electric bikes from Jans and cruise out to Kimball Junction on a beautiful winding path that takes you through farmland and along bubbling mountain brooks.
- Grab lunch from Hearth and Hill and enjoy a picnic in one of the many parks along the way. We love the flank steak gyoza, the avocado salad, and the fish tacos!