Employment Opportunities | Park City Lodging, Inc.
Park City Lodging, Inc. Job Board
Please check back periodically for new job postings, particularly in the fall, as we ramp up for winter season.
Join a fun work environment and explore the many opportunities our growing company has to offer. We offer competitive wages, full health insurance, 401K, ski privileges, holiday, vacation and sick pay. You can download an application form by clicking here. Please drop off applications at our office at 2064 Prospector Ave. in Park City, or scan and email with resume to HR@ParkCityLodging.com.
We are currently seeking:
- Front Desk Agent to work full time Summer/Winter with reduced hours during Spring/Fall. Qualified candidate will have excellent interpersonal/communication and customer service skills to accommodate guests. Perform check in transactions, answer questions about Park City area, conduct common area inspections and tidy up lobby/front desk area. Customer Service and Front Desk experience, with PMS knowledge preferred. Click here for detailed job description: Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Guest Services: Receive guest communications regarding maintenance, housekeeping, or other problems, concerns, or recommendations. Record maintenance and housekeeping work orders and associated reporting. Notify property manager, supervisor, maintenance, or housekeeping of immediate and urgent guest needs. Assist front desk with guest and owner check-in & check out and provide other support as needed. Requires attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Housekeeper. This position’s primary duty is to perform an assortment of routine housekeeping tasks in a variety of properties throughout the Park City area, while maintaining and promoting the departmental standards. Click here for detailed job description: Housekeeper
- Assistant Housekeeping Manager: Provide support to the Executive Housekeeping Manager while performing a variety of routine administrative and departmental tasks, by maintaining and promoting the departmental standards. Click here for detailed job description: Assistant Housekeeping Manager
- Seasonal Reservation Agents: Answer incoming phone calls to sell inventory of vacation rentals. Full time, daytime, winter season position. Must be available to work at least one weekend day. Requires excellent customer service skills, reservations systems knowledge and market savvy about Park City area locations, venues, services and events.