Employment Opportunities | Park City Lodging, Inc.
Please check back periodically for new job postings, particularly in the fall, as we ramp up for winter season.
Rated “Park City’s Best” property management company for the last two years! Explore the many opportunities our growing company has to offer. Benefits include ski pass, 401K, medical insurance, free ski rentals, competitive wages, flexible hours, paid vacations and holidays. You can download an application form by clicking here. Please drop off applications at our office at 2064 Prospector Ave. in Park City or scan and email with your resume to HR@ParkCityLodging.com.
We are currently seeking:
- Front Desk Agent: Full time Summer/Winter with reduced hours during Spring/Fall. Qualified candidate will have excellent interpersonal/communication and customer service skills to accommodate guests. Perform check in transactions, answer questions about Park City area, conduct common area inspections and tidy up lobby/front desk area. Customer Service and Front Desk experience, with PMS knowledge preferred.
- Front Desk Guest Services: Receive guest communications regarding maintenance, housekeeping, or other problems, concerns, or recommendations. Record maintenance and housekeeping work orders and associated reporting. Notify property manager, supervisor, maintenance, or housekeeping of immediate and urgent guest needs. Assist front desk with guest and owner check-in & check out and provide other support as needed. Requires attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Housekeeper: This position’s primary duty is to perform an assortment of routine housekeeping tasks in a variety of properties throughout the Park City area, while maintaining and promoting the departmental standards.
- Housekeeping Inspector: Inspect properties to ensure adherence to Park City Lodging’s housekeeping and maintenance quality standards; perform an assortment of housekeeping tasks in vacation rental properties.
- Hot Tub Technician: Maintain hot tubs at residential properties and complexes; may be asked to do other maintenance department tasks as well.
- Reservation Agents (Seasonal): Answer incoming phone calls to sell inventory of vacation rentals. Full time, daytime, winter season position. Must be available to work at least one weekend day. Requires excellent customer service skills, reservations systems knowledge and market savvy about Park City area locations, venues, services and events.
- Concierge (Seasonal): Front line position working with guests to recommend activities, book reservations, update event calendars and secure partner relationships with local businesses. Must have indepth knowledge about Park City and its resort businesses and exceptional interpersonal skills.