Voted “Park City’s Best” property management company for the last three years! Our company offers great careers with benefits that include a ski pass, 401K, medical insurance, free ski rentals, competitive wages, flexible hours, paid vacations and holidays. You can download an application form by clicking here. Please drop off applications at our office at 1897 Prospector Avenue in Park City or scan and email with your resume to HR@ParkCityLodging.com.
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Front Desk- Full Time/Seasonal. Accommodates guests of Park City Lodging by greeting, and performing guest transactions. Answering the telephone, operating necessary front office equipment, etc. to ensure high quality guest relations.
- Maintenance & Spa Tech- This position’s primary tasks involve routine maintenance in our rental and commercial properties. Applicants must have basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, mechanical, carpentry, pools & spas and electronics. Applicants must speak English and have a clean driving record. This position requires weekend work and evening shifts during the busy winter season.
Check Back Soon…
Each year, we ramp up and hire for seasonal winter positions during the months of October & November. Please check back in October and November when we will be hiring for the following positions:
- Reservation Agents (Seasonal)- Answer incoming phone calls to sell inventory of vacation rentals. Full time, daytime, winter season position. Must be available to work at least one weekend day. Requires excellent customer service skills, reservations systems knowledge and market savvy about Park City area locations, venues, services and events.
- Housekeeper- This position’s primary duty is to perform an assortment of routine housekeeping tasks in a variety of properties throughout the Park City area, while maintaining and promoting the departmental standards.
- Housekeeping Inspector- Inspect properties to ensure adherence to Park City Lodging’s housekeeping and maintenance quality standards; perform an assortment of housekeeping tasks in vacation rental properties.